Who we are:
Topspin is a direct-to-fan sales and marketing platform used by Paul McCartney, Eminem, Beastie Boys, Jay-Z & Kanye West, Kevin Smith, Trent Reznor and Arcade Fire. Topspin helps thousands of musicians, filmmakers and other artists grow their audience and sell their work. Topspin’s software distributes your fan engagement and commerce widgets into channels where your fans are actively consuming and sharing your media including YouTube, MTV, Facebook, Twitter, and across the web.
Why you want to work here:
- Highly visible (We work with a large number of artists including the biggest names in the industry. We also power highly trafficked sites such as artists.mtv.com)
- Small engineering team with large impact
- Collaborative environment (both within engineering as well as throughout the company)
- Company culture (in office performances, table-tennis, regular outings to industry events and shows)
What we need:
- Dev-ops engineering to upgrade and scale our AWS infrastructure
- Detail obsessed
- Highly communicative
- Comfortable writing code (we use Chef) as well as traditional ops tasks (such as verifying a database restore)
Are we cool? Yes.
Are you? email: firstname.lastname@example.org