We have an immediate opening on our Customer Service team. We’re in search of someone based in London who lives and breathes customer service, feels passionately about keeping customers happy, is interested in adding value and is comfortable working with a team remotely. You should be happy, responsible, positive and a proactive problem solver. If that sounds like you, we hope to hear from you! You’ll be interfacing with the mothership in LA, our London team and customers throughout the world on a daily basis via email, IM and phone.
Your prior experience in a related role will contribute to development of our support organization, creation of documentation for our customer knowledge base and improvements to process. Your priority is to make customers happy and maintain our exceptional customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answering customer service inquiries via Zendesk
- Building proactive methods for driving down customer service inquiries
- Writing documentation for our customer knowledge base
- Identifying patterns in the field that may drive product changes
- Escalating problems both internally and externally
- Bachelors Degree
- Previous experience working in a customer support role
- Familiarity with Zendesk is a big plus, but not a deal breaker
- Some HTML experience desired
- Knowledge of web based applications
- Desire to help people and resolve issues
- Ability to adapt to newly released features and communicate problems in the field
- Interest in and quick to learn new technology
- Professional, positive and courteous demeanor
This position is full-time and located in London, England.
Interested? Please send your resume and cover letter to Miranda (mdegnan at topspinmedia.com) and we will be in touch if we think you’re a good fit. All replies MUST include a cover letter. Any replies that don’t include a cover letter will be immediately discarded.
Look forward to hearing from you!